RE: [MeadeUncensored] AutoStar firmware getting long in the tooth (was: Re: Old Man Starfinder)

  • Rod Mollise
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
      Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The Autostar works pretty darned good
      just the way it is...but, yes, it's been a long time since and update...

      Peace,
      Rod Mollise
      Author of Choosing and Using a Schmidt Cassegrain Telescope...and...
      The Urban Astronomer's Guide
      <http://skywatch.brainiac.com/astroland>

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10, 2008