Re: [MeadeUncensored] Heads Up: USA/Canada DST is different beginning 2007

  • Tim Kamel
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Thank you for the heads up. Mercifully, we won't have to do a firmware update for the hand controllers.

      Tim

      Thad Floryan <thad@...> wrote:
      I just received the following advisory in email from Microsoft:

      " This year Daylight Saving Time (DST) extends by
      " approximately four weeks. In compliance with
      " this provision in the Energy Policy Act of 2005,
      " DST dates in the United States and Canada will
      " start three weeks earlier (2:00 A.M. on the
      " second Sunday in March) and will end one week
      " later (2:00 A.M. on the first Sunday in November).
      "
      " Users of Windows OSs can get free fixes for XP
      " and a time zone editor for W2K at:
      "
      " <http://www.microsoft.com/dst2007>