Skip to search.

Re: [MeadeUncensored] Re:Camera Bug still at same place in left back side

  • John Mahony
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1 6:45 AM
      The original message started "Hi Atlantans", so it's probably in Atlanta,
      Georgia (that's the US state Georgia, not the former USSR republic).

      -John

      --- Kim Miau Lee <robin051@...> wrote:

      > Where is it located? Which state in US?
      >
      > --
      > -Robin Lee
      > My Astronomy Blog- www.AstronomyNotes.net

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      Access over 1 million songs.
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
    • DRLunsford
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3 10:21 AM
        Camera Bug is in Sage Hill Plaza at the intersection of Briarcliff
        and Clifton, near Emory U. They are nice folks. There is a real
        barber shop next door. Next time you need a haircut, stop by.

        -drl

        --- In Meade-Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, John Mahony <jmmahony@...>

        ______________
        > Yahoo! Music Unlimited
        > Access over 1 million songs.
        > http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited

      • Rod Mollise
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3 10:55 AM
          Hi:

          Yeah...I've heard they are a pretty good bunch...shame that in the four
          years my daughter was a student at Emory and we were visiting her, I never
          stopped by...

          Peace,
          Rod Mollise
          Author of:
          Choosing and Using a Schmidt Cassegrain Telescope
          and
          The Urban Astronomer's Guide
          <http://skywatch.brainiac.com/astroland>

          _____

          --- In Meade-Uncensored@ <mailto:Meade-Uncensored%40yahoogroups.com>

          ______________
          > Yahoo! Music Unlimited
          > Access over 1 million songs.
          > http://music. <http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited> yahoo.com/unlimited

        • Mike Morris
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3 10:15 PM
            I bought my LX200GPS from them last year. They are good folks to do
            business with.

            Mike Morris
          • smhendley
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4 6:50 PM
              I just bought a 10" LX-90 GPS from Camera Bug this weekend. Spent
              about two hours in the store with Tim and Clyde who were just great in
              answering my questions about accessories and giving me an overview of
              the scope.

              --- In Meade-Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Morris"
              <mandcmorris@...> wrote:

              > I bought my LX200GPS from them last year. They are good folks to do
              > business with.
              >
              > Mike Morris

            • Kim Miau Lee
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 8, 2007