New to Forum

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Hi Everyone,

      My name is William David McGuffin. My father is William Lewis
      McGuffin, Jr. of Montgomery, Alabama by way of Greeneville,
      Tennessee. He has 2 brothers and 2 sisters - Michael McGuffin and
      Thomas McGuffin and Valerie McGuffin Whitson and Sarah McGuffin. My
      Grandfathers name was William Lewis McGuffin, Sr. He married Valerie
      Roach. All I know at this time. I do know that my Aunt Pat who is
      married to Thomas has been doing some genealogical research, but I
      don't know what she has found yet. If any of this can tie in too what
      others have I would love to know.

      David