(no subject)

  • DIANE MCGUFFIN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 1999
      Hi I'm Diane McGuffin here in Kentucky.
      My line of McGuffin come from Hardin County Kentucky and before that from Virginia. My ggggrandfather was Prior McGuffin who was born in Virginia from what I have found so far. It's been past down that our line was originally from Scotland not Ireland though some may have gone there for a bit. Haven't traced back that far yet! I am using Family Tree Maker and have just recently upgraded the PC so I could use the software and get on line. Still getting all my information typed in but I look forward to sharing any & all that I have found and will find! Glad to find others in the search.