Samuel McGuffin

  • John Gregory
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 1999
      I noticed that one, maybe more, of the subscribers on the list posted an
      interest in Samuel McGuffin on the GenForum. I have several Samuel's and
      two that could have been in the 1830 TN census...possibly. Please let me
      know if you are still searching for info. on him. I am more than happy to
      share any info I have on any of my ancestors.
      Have a great day!
      Tracey
      (list moderator)
      *Faith makes things possible... Not easy*
    • Everett Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 1999
        >I noticed that one, maybe more, of the subscribers on the list posted an
        >interest in Samuel McGuffin on the GenForum. I have several Samuel's and
        >two that could have been in the 1830 TN census...possibly.

        I am interested in Samuel McGuffin who was listed on the marriage record of
        Jane McGuffin and John B. Cooper in Rutherford County, Tennessee, in 1835.

        Anne Miller