RE: [MayConUK] Essen Hotel

  • Jones, Hilary
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2005
      Many thanks for organising this for us, Chris.

      Yes, just to confirm: please book a (double) room for Mark and me for Wed 12th, and Thurs 13th thru to Saturday 15th night.

      Hils

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 19, 2006
        Hi all
        I've finally got a price for the Ibis for those that would like a room
        I have reserved 30 rooms, fot Thu/Fri/Sat nights, at the suspiciously round price of £50 per room per night including breakfast
        Obviously for two sharing - and these rooms are described as twin/doubles, i.e. one double bed with two quilts, two blankets etc. - a bargain, not such good value for those travelling alone.
        If you want to take one of these, I need a £50 deposit by 7th July, and the rest by 1st September

        the reason for paying so early is to guarantee the prices in case of currency fluctuations.

        If anyone needs additional days either side of this, let me know ASAP and I'll get a price - it may be cheaper, as we are having to pay conference rates for the hotel for the friday & saturday nights

        OK, that's it!
        Chris
      • Jones, Hilary
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 19, 2006
          Hi Chris

          Yes - 1 room please for Thu/Fri/Sat nights, and also additional night on Wednesday. We can give you a cheque one Wednesday at games.

          Many thanks for yet again organising the hotel.

          Hils

[...]

          Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust's email disclaimer available at

          http://www.moorfields.nhs.uk/Home/emaildisclaimer