Re: venue for maycon 05

  • mabrahams1963
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2004
      Have there been any developments regarding the venue for maycon 05?
    • queenortart
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2004
        I have been talking to the conference organisers and I'm going to see
        a couple of options, but RL has been getting in the way lately...

        --
        "At the worst, a house unkempt cannot be so distressing as a life unlived."

        Rose Macaulay