Daniel Denham's personal attack of the morning!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2007
      Daniel Denham contents himself to pursue his rule-violating hobby of
      making personal attacks from his well-protected hiding place. The
      mounting evidence is such that the other members of the
      ChristianEvidences list must surely be quite embarassed by Denham as
      well as their own impotence in controlling his continuing unseemly
      behavior.

      Just consider the following from Denham as posted to those public
      archives this morning:

      Christian Evidences
      Message #237

      From: Daniel Denham
      To: ChristianEvidences list
      Date: May 22, 2007

      Subject: Theistic Evolution

      (excerpts)

      (I)t (theistic evolution) also implies that no real objective evil
      exists.

      That is how Rick Hartzog can come up with...

      Human free will is then an illusion.

      That also expalins how they can willfully twist the Scriptures and
      feel no compunction against it: for they do the same with the
      writings of all of those who oppose their error.

      There is no honor among them and no shame at misrepresentation
      of God or others.

      Daniel Denham

      -----------------------------
      -----------------------------

      My further comments:

      Again Denham attempts to be critical of such characteristics that he
      himself is demonstrating. He's the one who has shown the lack of
      honor and lack of shame in his postings and failing to meet his
      public responsibilities in these discussions of important public
      issues; not to mention his gross misrepresentations of others.

      As to me, the fundamental, outstanding issue remains quite simple and
      one that can be easily resolved once Denham starts behaving
      consistent with his alleged standards of conduct and conversation.

      Daniel Denham proposed that my "Goliath of GRAS" is plagued with
      the "equivocation fallacy".

      Well, I'm still waiting for Daniel Denham to "come out" and deal with
      his misrepresentation of my "Goliath of GRAS".

      It is quite dishonorable and shameful for Daniel Denham to pursue his
      policy of "personal attacks" from his hiding place.

      If Daniel Denham has legitimate concerns about how he has been
      misrepresented, there is an easy way to deal with it; but he has
      to "come out" of hiding and deal with it.

      Daniel Denham, what is it going to be?

      Are you really going to simply stay in hiding?

      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2007
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
        "rlbaty50" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

        > Daniel Denham contents himself to pursue his
        > rule-violating hobby of making personal attacks
        > from his well-protected hiding place.
        >
        > The mounting evidence is such that the
        > other members of the ChristianEvidences list
        > must surely be quite embarassed by Denham
        > as well as their own impotence in controlling
        > his continuing unseemly behavior.
        >
        > Just consider the following from Denham
        > as posted to those public archives this morning:

        > Christian Evidences
        > Message #237
        >
        > From: Daniel Denham
        > To: ChristianEvidences list
        > Date: May 22, 2007
        >
        > Subject: Theistic Evolution
        >
        >> List,
        >>
        >> As evolution implies within its parameter the
        >> evolution of humanity and thus of morals, it
        >> also implies that no real objective evil exists.
        >> Sin is simply a biological function, as per this
        >> notion. It is evil only because man sees it as such.
        >> If common convention held that it was not evil,
        >> then it would not be. That is how Rick Hartzog can
        >> come up with something so inane as "cat morality."
        <snip>

        >> That also expalins how they can willfully twist
        >> the Scriptures and feel no compunction against it:
        >> for they do the same with the writings of all of
        >> those who oppose their error.
        >>
        >> There is no honor among them and no shame at
        >> misrepresentation of God or others.
        >>
        >> Daniel Denham
        >
        > -----------------------------
        > -----------------------------
        >
        > My further comments:
        >
        > Again Denham attempts to be critical of such
        > characteristics that he himself is demonstrating.
        > He's the one who has shown the lack of honor
        > and lack of shame in his postings and failing
        > to meet his public responsibilities in these
        > discussions of important public issues; not to
        > mention his gross misrepresentations of others.

        Robert,

        (I added a little bit to your quote.)

        I'm going to let Denham run on with his campaign
        against "theistic evolution" for a while before
        responding to it. I am still working on my replies
        to his final few messages of our discussion. Once
        I get them posted, I figure it will take but one
        relatively brief message to rebut everything he has
        so far had to say against the idea of "theistic
        evolution". (Really, it has all been rebutted
        already, but the elements of the rebuttal are
        scattered around all through my answers to the
        "Questions for Rick Hartzog" thread.)

        It seems to me he ought to just stop for a minute
        and think about what he is saying, but I have
        learned not to expect that from Daniel Denham.

        Rick Hartzog
        Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism
        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2007
          Rick,

          Sounds like a little wishful thinking on your part, but maybe I can help.

          You said you were going to let Denham run on before responding to what he has been saying most recently.

          For myself, the way things look, I wouldn't be surprised to wake up one morning and find the ChristianEvidences list has been deleted; maybe sooner rather than later.

          The way it is looking, that could be a real prospect that's in the works; either that or Denham will finally figure out the other members/owners/moderators have simply abandoned it and left him holding the bag (of hot air).

          Now that I've prophesied that, maybe it will continue to spite my prophesy and allow you to do as you anticipated.

          You did sign my IPetition on 70-549, didn't you Rick?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
            --- In Maury_and_Baty, Rick Hartzog wrote (post #9814):
            |[snip]
            > It seems to me he [Daniel Denham] ought to just stop
            > for a minute and think about what he is saying....

            You've got to be kidding!

            Well, yes, I know you are. ;-)

            - Todd Greene