Re: News item - Horned dinosaur transitional fossil discovered

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2007
      Ernest,

      The link posted by Todd was "line-wrapped". Otherwise, the link worked for me.

      Maybe this will come through without being "line-wrapped" and you can just click on it:
      http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/03/04/healthscience/NA-SCI-US-New-Dinosaur.php

      Otherwise, you just might have to type it in to your browser to get it to work.