Re: Look for the CSU elm trees, Rick!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
      "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

      > Here's a link that has 50 pictures of the CSU campus:
      >
      > http://protophoto.com/subject.html?subject_id=441
      >
      > Rick, you might have a look and see if you
      > can find some of those old elm trees from
      > your time in town.

      Thanks, Baty!

      Talk about a blast from the past! The central
      walkway on the first page of photos gives a
      good shot of some of the older trees. The
      campus itself, from the photos, doesn't seem
      to have changed as dramatically as the town.

      It was hard for me to place some of the old
      businesses from memory. Somewhere around here
      I have a box of fossils from out there north of
      town. One rock is what they call a gastrolith,
      a dinosaur's gizzard stone.

      Thanks again for the link!

      Rick
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
        Rick, you wrote, in part:

        > Thanks, Baty!

        You are welcome.

        CSU posted another job opening Friday for which I qualify. Guess I'll turn in another application tomorrow.

        Also, this week I should find out if they want me for the last opening for which I applied and was interviewed.

        Rick, I could be spending a lot of time around your old Elms.