Re: Jerry's Christian jottings, Marriage, divorce and remarriage worksheet ma

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Jerry started his message with:

      > Since I (Jerry Blount) started
      > this email list I...

      Jerry's reference to "this list" is not a reference to this list.

      Apparently Jerry has his own list and, in addition thereto, has sent his message out to numerous other lists.

      So, to avoid any confusion, please note that "this list" was not started by Jerry Blount.

      It was started by me after, according to the present evidence, Bert Thompson, Ph.D. worked clandestinely to get YAHOO! to eliminate my original list.