Hi ho, I owe...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      ...and off to work I go! :o)

      That is, as previously reported, I am scheduled to report for a temporary job assignment tomorrow.

      If all goes as planned, I may not be very active in cyberspace for awhile.

      I trust you folk will look after my list and keep us informed of what may become of the much anticipated, formal, in writing, for the record discussion of the evidence of age issue with one Lloyd A. Olson, Ph.D. (LAO) from the SMCoffeeShop list.