Re: More of Tim Smith's hypocrisy?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
      According to Keith Sisman who has posted to the ContendingFTF list on the subject, we are justified in proposing that Tim Smith, David P. Brown, et al, are "spineless and lacking a backbone".

      Hear ye Keith Sisman:

      ########################

      ContendingFTF �� Contending For The Faith
      Message #3687 of 3696

      Re: The Fellowship Issue

      Dear Daniel,

      I regret that I must inform you that those on the list who can answer your
      question are in lurk mode.

      Being spineless by nature, they lack a backbone.

      Do not hold your breath waiting an answer.

      Keith Sisman

      My further comments:

      As always, Tim, David, et al, are encouraged to "come out, come out" and take up an open, honest, in the light discussion of certain issues they have evaded.

      They need simply to address their replies to my list at:

      > Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com

      They can follow the discussion through the public archives or join the list (membership granted automatically upon request) to receive direct e-mail messages.