Re: More of Tim Smith's hypocrisy?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
      Well, I did actually try to take Tim Smith up on his offer to join the ContendingFTF list.

      Here's the answer I got:

      #########################

      You have been banned from this group by the group moderator.

      You may not join the group ContendingFTF.

      #########################

      So much for Tim Smith's invitation.

      Tim Smith, David P. Brown, why not truly come out into the light and deal with those unresovled issues I brought to the ContendingFTF list? Those issues are Tim Smith's claim regarding Apologetics Press, Inc. and David P. Brown's refusal to openly, honestly deal with the invitation to discuss the evidence of age issue in the context of my "Goliath of GRAS" which is the simple, valid, logical statement of the real world test for the fundamental real world claim behind "young-earth, creation-science".

      Of course, I would also like to see you guys actually deal with the 70-549 issue and the recent CIEP issue involving GBN/Highland.

      Tim, David, just send your reply to my list by addressing your response to:

      > Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com

      Membership is not required to post. Also, the list archives are public if you wish to follow the discussion or research any subjects we have previously discussed. However, membership may get you in to more of what the list has to offer. Anyone can join; membership is automatic upon application.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
        According to Keith Sisman who has posted to the ContendingFTF list on the subject, we are justified in proposing that Tim Smith, David P. Brown, et al, are "spineless and lacking a backbone".

        Hear ye Keith Sisman:

        ########################

        ContendingFTF �� Contending For The Faith
        Message #3687 of 3696

        Re: The Fellowship Issue

        Dear Daniel,

        I regret that I must inform you that those on the list who can answer your
        question are in lurk mode.

        Being spineless by nature, they lack a backbone.

        Do not hold your breath waiting an answer.

        Keith Sisman

        My further comments:

        As always, Tim, David, et al, are encouraged to "come out, come out" and take up an open, honest, in the light discussion of certain issues they have evaded.

        They need simply to address their replies to my list at:

        > Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com

        They can follow the discussion through the public archives or join the list (membership granted automatically upon request) to receive direct e-mail messages.