Re: Carey Scott - Mars-list representative!

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2006
      For what it is worth, I looked up the definition of "representative" on-line.

      The link I went to gave the following first definition of representative as used as a noun:

      > One that serves as an example
      > or type for others of the same
      > classification.

      Seems to me that lends support to my use of the term, as earlier explained in opposition to Carey Scott's misunderstanding of my usage, in the subject header for this thread.

      I think the record shows that Carey Scott, in the context under consideration, is a representative for the Mars-list.