ContendingFTF standards!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2006
      Given the experience I recently had as a member of the ContendingFTF list, it is most humorous, while still quite serious, to see David P. Brown write some of the things he does as though he reasonably believes and practices what he preaches.

      Consider this latest excerpt from his most recent post to the ContendingFTF list:

      #########################

      ContendingFTF �� Contending For The Faith
      Message #3550 of 3552

      Re: [ContendingFTF] Gossip, etc.

      Ken, and List,

      > BUT ONE THING THEY WILL
      > NOT DO--THEY WILL NOT
      > OPENLY MEET THEIR
      > ACCUSERS ON THE POLEMIC
      > PLATFORM OR IN ANY OTHER
      > OPEN FORUM.

      > They cannot afford to allow
      > the light of a Scriptural
      > examination in public of
      > their beliefs and practices.

      > They know that such public
      > actions would expose their
      > chicanery and thereby the
      > true face of their characters
      > would be brought to light;

      > What is our task?

      > To keep the facts constantly
      > before the church in every right
      > way.

      > (W)e owe it to God and the
      > church to continue on...

      > "NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, GIVE UP!"

      > Fight the Fight,
      > David P. Brown

      My further comments:

      Don't get me wrong. I think those are pretty good rules to go by.

      The problem is the "going by" them.

      As I alluded to early, David P. Brown in regards to me would not abide by his aforementioned rules.

      More recently, members of the Mars-list, with its owners/operators help, would not abide by such principles regarding me.

      Interesting! Don't you think?

      In any case, I am glad to see that my efforts regarding certain matters of public importance are quite in keeping with David P. Brown's standards as reflected in his comments above.