Re: Off-line!

  • mathewmaury
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
      --- Robert Baty wrote:

      > I am headed west, north
      > of Denver (Ft. Collins
      > specifically).

      I have been to Ft. Collins. Beautiful country. If you cannot
      live in the South, the Rocky Mountains are a good location.
      Thin air, a bit of snow, views of God's magnificent
      creation above man-made works, and an independent and moral
      people. I hope you thrive amongst the mountain folk.

      Your move to the Ohio River Valley was to be closer to
      daughter I believe. I trust all is well and your current
      move is a postive one and not an escape from unpleasant
      events.