Re: More bluster from the "erring Tim Smith"!

  • Bob Hogue
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2006
      Brother Robert,

      You said:

      Maybe one of these days Tim Smith and David P. Brown will come out of
      their hiding place and deal with these simple matters in a more open,
      honest forum such as my own "Maury_and_Baty" list.

      Bob Here:

      I do not post often but I did want to say
      that you do have honest forum and this is
      appreciated--Keep up the Good work!!

      In His Love and Grace Bob