Returning Tim Smith's invitation!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2006
      In the not too distant past, I was given personal, empirical evidence that Tim Smith's Contendingftf list is not the place for an open and honest discussion regarding certain matters of public interest which Tim and his fellows (i.e., David P. Brown) over there promote.

      So it is with some interest that I have continued to observe the continuing problems that Tim and his fellows have encountered in trying to engage others on that list.

      Here's the latest from Tim Smith:

      ############################

      ContendingFTF �� Contending For The Faith
      Message #2961 of 2971

      From: "Tim Smith"
      Date: June 12, 2006

      Subject: FW: A Man For All Seasons

      (excerpt)

      Now how could anyone miss the inconsistency in Xxxxxx stand?

      Darrell is not kidding here -- to those who shamefully support such junk as this, step forward and defend Mr. Xxxxx.

      You surely have your hands full.

      Tim Smith

      My further comments:

      I would return the invitation to Tim Smith and David P. Brown and ask them to "step forward" and defend (or give up) Tim Smith's disputed allegations regarding Apologetics Press, Inc. and David P. Brown's real position regarding my "Goliath of GRAS" and the evidence of age proposition related thereto.

      They just need to come out of their Contendingftf enclave and meet on my list to openly, honestly and honorably discuss these important public issues.