Re: Tim Smith vindicating my ministry...

    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2006
      For those that may not be familiar or remember the details of Tim Smith's charge regarding Apologetics Press (AP), which Tim thought was soooo important, here is the link and excerpt:

      ContendingFTF �� Contending For The Faith
      Message 917 of 1226

      From: Tim Smith
      Date: Sat Mar 4, 2006 2:00 pm

      Subject: Re: Open Letter

      (excerpts)

      Did they know that AP is incorporated as a private for profit business when they encouraged CHURCHES to give money to AP?

      I do not know.

      They know it now, though.

      Let them all come clean and quit...and repent and all will be well.

      Please consider these matters carefully...the current administration has gone astray and needs to be called to answer.

      I'm praying every day (numerous times a day) for the resolution of these matters -- but they will not, indeed, cannot -- be resolved without proper repentance.

      Tim Smith

      My further comments:

      If anybody can find where Tim Smith, admits, explains and/or corrects his error regarding Apologetics Press being a private, for profit business run by Bert Thompson (i.e., the Bert Thompson claim was in another post from Tim), please provide us with the explicit details of such.

      Alternatively, if Tim Smith has ever documented his claim to support a rebuttal to the 3 on-line authorities which all indicate Tim Smith was simply wrong, then provide the explicit details on that.

      Also, you might want to contact Tim Smith and let him know that he has been preaching to his own condemnation in his recent posts.

      I would that he would do as well as say! Maybe someone with moral influence on Tim could exert it!