Re: Wayne Price on the DI's 500!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 11:17 AM
      FWIW, here is one of many posts that were sent to the GraceCentered message board when "the 500", spoken of more recently by Wayne Price, was a hot topic:

      ########################

      rlbaty

      Quote (JerryBrooke)

      > I still see no refutation
      > of the 500 Davids.

      End Quote

      In support of what I have already written on the false reference to the 500 as "David", I noticed that Michael Behe is almost at the top of the list.

      You may remember him (Behe) as one of the star witnesses for the losers in the Dover case.

      Anyway, Michael Behe is no "David".

      He's no "young-earther"!

      He is an evolutionist!

      Surely those factual claims are not subject to any reasonable dispute!