15 years - no problem!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2006
      Following is an excerpt from the keyboard of Daniel Denham as taken from the public archives of the Contendingftf list:

      #####################

      ContendingFTF �� Contending For The Faith
      Message 2237 of 2240

      From: <hdenham@...>
      Date: Sun May 21, 2006

      Subject: Re: Dear Chad

      (excerpts)

      As to James Jones' question about the length of time that some have opposed what Mack Lyon has been doing, it should be noted, as I pointed out on the SOD site, CFTF carried an extensive expose on some of what was going on seven years ago...and as far back as 1991 David Brown had written to brother Lyon about the Pepperdine sitaution, which Chad Dollahite has still not fully addressed.

      Daniel Denham

      My further comments:

      Some have sought to be quite critical of my feeble efforts to address some important public issues and the public men behind them based on the passage of time.

      As Daniel's post above indicates, my efforts regarding such matters are well within the limits of the preachers' rules regarding such matters.