IS AMERICA HEADED FOR A FAMINE ???

  • h.w_barker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 10:37 AM
      Whether you claim to stand for human rights, or for the values
      demanded by every religious order on earth, OR, simply stand for
      COMMON SENSE values as a decent human being:
      .
      The link I am providing, along with the links provided within that
      link, document just how worthless America's churches have become in
      the eyes of GOD himself, and how void most people's common sense
      VALUES have become, Christians or not !!
      .
      Moreover, I'm willing to bet that not only will those professing to
      stand for both Christ and for values, do nothing at all to try to
      change things. In fact, I'm willing to bet that most of those
      professing to be taking a stand for Christ won't even bother to READ
      this article, because it documents with Scripture, that what their
      churches are doing is inherently WRONG, and against the very laws of
      GOD !!!
      .
      Therefore its no wonder we as Americans are now valued as nothing
      more than consumers, and that our children are being used as nothing
      more than cannon fodder; AND, that won't be the worst of it !!
      .
      We as a PEOPLE have brought this on ourselves !!
      .
      This, very sadly, is what we as a people have become !!
      .
      Based on the following link, Scripture documents that America is now
      headed
      for the worst pandemic, and as well, the worst famine, in history,
      and that we will
      see both before the end of the year 2006 !
      .
      Please note there is very BOLD print in these links. Do not take
      offense,
      but please, PLEASE take it as an urgent warning to God's people!
      .
      http://www.america-in-prophecy.com/KK_Bands_Report_frames.html
      .
      This second link documents how unwilling Americans are to even TRY to
      stand up for what they know is the right thing to do.
      .
      http://www.america-in-prophecy.com/KK_case_study.html

      Harris