Re: YAHOO! on the Tim Smith threat! - Followup reply!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2006

      You are welcome, Bobby. However, you left out an important part of what you were quoting from me. I wrote, more completely:

      > Maybe it is the holiday;
      > maybe he's now decided
      > to just "hide out",
      > ignoring the moral influence
      > reflected in the efforts of Bobby
      > Cohoon, his friend and personal
      > apologist.

      Perhaps you, Bobby, will be able to enlighten us further as this may progress, or not. I've been trying to give you some benefit of the doubt as to your decision to involve yourself in this matter.

      I would like to think that Tim Smith would be responsive to your moral influence and not "ignore" it. Then again, maybe your influence has not been so moral and you are advising him to "ignore" his personal responsibilities regarding what Tim, himself, indicated was such an important public issue.