Re: Tim Smith on Apologetics Press!

    Message 1 of 59 , Mar 18, 2006
      ContendingFTF �� Contending For The Faith
      Message 1120 of 1236

      From: "Robert Baty"
      Date: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:19 am

      Subject: Re: Apologetics Press Incorporated!

      That's fine with me, Tim. It is your call to make.

      However, I would make some additional comments.

      You wrote:

      > I will not accept your word
      > for anything nor do I care
      > to discuss it further with you.

      Fortunately for me, you did not have to take my word for anything. I gave you at least two on-line references (i.e., the A/P website and Guidestar).

      What did you provide?

      NOTHING!

      I do hope you will find someone to discuss it with and give a proper accounting.

      I'll gladly change my position based on the present record, and defer to your evidence if it turns out to be better.

      Similarly, if you become satisfied that I, and not you, properly represented the matter under consideration, I would expect you to join with me in accepting the truth of the matter as far as we can determine it to be so.

      I think we already both agree that the sun will rise in the east this morning, so maybe we can reach an agreement on this similarly simple matter.

      #########################
      #########################

      My comments:

      Posts numbered 1119 and 1120 have particular significance in that Tim Smith will later try to claim that I made a deal with him to shut up about the matter and that I was going back on my deal.

      His claim is false, as the record will show.

      And Tim's hole just gets him in deeper and deeper.

      He indicated he was the one that was going to shut up about the matter, and yet he just couldn't get himself to do so; preferring to rant, evade his responsibilities and work to have me removed from the list.

      Message 59 of 59 , Mar 18, 2006
        ContendingFTF �� Contending For The Faith
        Message 1119 of 1236

        From: "Tim Smith"
        Date: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:07 pm

        Subject: Re: [ContendingFTF] Apologetics Press Incorporated!

        I have written all I care to write to you. I say that in all kindness.

        I will not accept your word for anything nor do I care to discuss it further with you.

        Tim Smith

        (attachments removed-RLBaty)