More from the David P. Brown scoundrels!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2006
      #######################

      ContendingFTF �� Contending For The Faith
      Message 1217 of 1219

      From: "Leon D. Schrei" <ldschrei@...>

      Date: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:41 pm

      Subject: Re: [ContendingFTF] GraceCentered / SOD / and that Maury place!

      Since Baty has been removed from the list, it is probably the better part of good form to refrain from addressing Mr. Baty directly.

      Leon D. Schrei

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2006
        ContendingFTF �� Contending For The Faith
        Message 1218 of 1219

        From: daniel coe
        Date: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:44 pm

        From Daniel Coe

        I do not think any one needs to worry about Baty any more.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2006
          For those so interested, the ContendingFTF home page is at:

          I would be glad to have you review my activities over there and provide feedback concerning the experience involving primarily Tim Smith, followed by Daniel Coe and David P. Brown (the really big fish).

          There were other bit players.

          Most of the activity occurred before the appearance of David P. Brown, but I don't know if I'll get around to posting it, or when.

          What really seemed to have burned the whole lot of the scoundrels, including David P. Brown, their champion, involves the simple claim by TIm Smith that Apologetics Press Incorporated was a private, for profit business owned by Bert Thompson.

          I took exception to that and provided at least 3 on-line references supporting my proposition that Apologetics Press, Incorporated was a "tax-exempt, non-profit" organization. The three references were the Apologetics Press website, Guidestar, and the IRS.

          Tim Smith simply refused to meet his obligations to fess up regarding his claim and his sources; he claimed to have sources but never revealed them.

          Later, he cooked up his little scheme to allege I made a deal with him that I was breaking. The record showed that no such deal was made and Tim just dug his hole deeper and deeper. Despite my begging, no one was able to help Tim solve his problems. They had their designs on me, and not the truth or responsible discourse.

          In that context the "Goliath of GRAS" issue also came up.

          I am not that surprised by such dismal behavior by those on the ContendingFTF list trying to claim a moral high ground, but the latest performance by a man of David P. Brown's stature and his henchmen does seem to demonstrate a new low by such fellows.

          Tim Smith, I guess, gets to keep his secrets and indicated error regarding the nature of the Apologetics Press, Incorporated organization. It is not like he indicated any desire for the truth anyway!

          Kinda funny really. I legitimately asked Tim for what David P. Brown illegitimately asked me as ruse in order to trump up an excuse to run off and run me off, and, sure enough, I am run off and no one takes issue with Tim's evasion of his clear and undeniable responsibility in that matter.

          Daniel Coe pulled the same sort of stunt, showing himself more lacking in character than Tim had demonstrated.

          ContendingFTF �� Contending For The Faith
          Message 1218 of 1219

          From: daniel coe
          Date: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:44 pm

          From Daniel Coe