ContendingFTF/Keith Sisman and Apologetics Press!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
      A new group was recently formed called:

      > ContendingFTF

      That should not be confused with the CFTF group (Contending for the Faith).

      The new home page can be found at:

      Some may recall the recent flap that was noticed involving the OABS, Gil Yoder, the Spring, TX lectureship, and what was being talked about at the lectureship regarding the growing controversy involving Apologetics Press.

      Apparently, the controversy is much broader than anything I ever got into with Apologetics Press.

      One can go to the new list and do a search for "Apologetics Press" and pull up a few messages dealing with what some think are really unseemly goings on involving Apologetics Press.

      Very interesting. I only wish the good brethren would have been more open and honest with me about their growing concerns as I sought to deal with related matters involving the organization and the men behind it.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
        Keith Sisman also provides a lot of information on his own website at:

        http://thedemaslist.org/

        You can scroll down that page and find various links to the controversy involving Bert Thompson, his Apologetics Press and related individuals.