Re: Banned by GCM Forum moderator(s)

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2006
      Todd,

      I just tried to log in, from a borrowed computer away from my
      residence, and got the following message:

      > Sorry Guest, you are banned from
      > using this forum!

      > Rude to other posters.

      Tch! Tch!

      So much for the "holier than thou", "touchy-feely" hypocrites and
      others that seem to hang out at the GCM Forum.

      Further empirical evidence seems to have been clearly provided by
      them that the criticisms of their positions and behavior is well-
      founded.