Banned by GCM Forum moderator(s)

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2006
      The utter hypocrisy remains manifest.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2006
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Todd S. Greene" <greeneto@...>
        wrote:

        > The utter hypocrisy remains manifest.

        I'll have to check that out!

        Of course, I did issue a warning over there at the GCM that they would
        be coming for you next Todd (after I came so close to helping the
        alleged reformer meet his obligations, only to have them close down
        the thread).

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2006
          Todd,

          I just tried to log in, from a borrowed computer away from my
          residence, and got the following message:

          > Sorry Guest, you are banned from
          > using this forum!

          > Rude to other posters.

          Tch! Tch!

          So much for the "holier than thou", "touchy-feely" hypocrites and
          others that seem to hang out at the GCM Forum.

          Further empirical evidence seems to have been clearly provided by
          them that the criticisms of their positions and behavior is well-
          founded.