Identity?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2002
      Our mysterious "mathewmaury" writes:

      "What proof of my identity would you find acceptable? If I were to say I
      am an 11-year-old boy in Miss Mary's 6th grade class, would that
      suffice?"

      #########################

      My comments:

      I don't suppose "proof" of identity is particularly applicable to this
      medium on this issue.

      Here's what I would suggest.

      Just try telling the truth of the matter. Make an affirmative claim
      regarding your identity.

      Not for purposes of debate or gathering a following; just to let us know
      who you claim to be and the basis of your interest in the Maury matters
      that have been discussed.

      Not that we will believe you, but your position as to who you are and
      why your interest will be clear enough.