Re: Grace Centered message board - poof??

  • Robert H. Brandon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Freeman is one of GC's long-time posters. I've tangled with him a few
      times. For all his fondness for T.B. Larimore, he sure doesn't emulate
      him in forum. :)

      As for the GC lists, I can't reach them either, even to be reminded
      that I'm not permitted to post.

      It may be a catastrophic software breakdown, and the current owner of
      the Ikonboard software isn't providing either updates or service. In
      fact, "www.iconboard.com" stopped being a working site since at least
      October 26. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikonboard. However, there
      is a link at the Westlin Corp. website for a product called "Myikonboard".

      It may be gone for some time while "they" figure out what's going on.

      - Bob Brandon

      http://www.gracecentered.com/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=29;t=11078;st=380#entry207238

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        Brandon,

        That's for the information and insight into what is going on with the
        GC list.

        So far, nobody seems to have seen Freeman's post before the list
        went "poof"! At least, nobody that wants to talk.

        I'm curious as to whether he came out to defend CDHealy or to offer
        some other perspective on the discussion. Who knows, maybe he is a
        fan of my "Goliath"; you think?