Re: On taxes, Thompson, copyrights & secret letters - invitation!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2005
      That blog site address is:

      http://www.blogger.com/publish-comment.do?blogID=13490230&postID=112515517418149476&r=ok

      Following is a copy of my note to the blog inviting those interested in
      a more open and honest discussion over here:

      ########################
      ########################

      Message 68

      anonymous said...

      Your invitation to have an open, honest discussion of such things as
      have been raised here (particularly as to the cheap shots by cowardly
      anonymous) can be found at:

      The home page for the list is at:

      Anyone can post there by simply sending your post to:

      Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com .

      You don't have to join to post, and it is a lot more efficient a medium
      than this blog, in my opinion. Membership has its privileges (i.e.,
      polls, files, pictures).

      The files even contain some neat stuff dealing with that "integral
      agency" issue that nobody here apparently wants to openly discuss.

      Oh well, maybe if Professor Chemerinsky brings his suit this fall we'll
      get some significant public discussion on the issues.

      Robert Baty

      We'll see if there are any open, honest sorts interested in the issues
      raised over there willing to come around here to discuss what seems to
      really be bugging them about me and my hobbies.