Re: Phillips Street church "shuns" Marion Fox?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2005
      Keith wrote, in relevant part:

      > I have friends on both sides,
      > I am very sorry this has
      > happened. . .

      Keith,

      I suppose we might opine that you, also, are "all for your friends".

      I am glad to have played a small role in helping some of the good
      brethren come to a knowledge of the way of truth more perfectly in the
      context of the present distress.

      Oh, it was only a small part, but that's about all I can manage when
      there are preachers involved.

      And you may recall that my "feeble attempt" was quite successful in this
      present context after years of trying and being ridiculed and indicted
      for the effort.

      Gil Yoder, at least, thanked me for helping him come to a better
      knowledge of the truth that he is attempting to teach this semester
      through the OABS.

      You remember, don't you Keith?

      Gil Yoder and others for years repeatedly claimed that hypothetical
      syllogisms should not be labeled as having "major" and "minor" premises
      as well as a "conclusion".

      Now Gil knows better and is thankful for my heretofore thankless effort.

      Who knows, if I could actually figure out where the real point(s) of
      contention was regarding those women, I could help those preachers get
      their act together on it.

      Keith, have you figured out if all your friends are wrong or which of
      your friends are on the right side?