Re: Elliott v. Yoder on Fox matters!

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2005
      The following appears to be the present conclusion of the Elliott v.
      Yoder discussion:

      From: "Scott Elliott"
      Date: Thu Sep 8, 2005

      Subject: Correspondence between Gil Yoder and Scott Elliott

      I did not receive a response from Gil so I e-mailed him asking if he
      planned on responding and continuing our correspondence.
      He responded with a question for me to answer. I answered that question
      and then I received this e-mail from Gil.

      > I agree that there was no binding
      > obligation for you not to share the
      > e-mail with others. Neither is there
      > any binding obligation for me to
      > engage you further.

      > I don't believe that I wish to carry
      > on this discussion.

      > Gil

      I guess that pretty much explains why Scott eventually chose to publish
      the correspondence, such as he has.

      It does help us to get additional insight into what is going on; though
      there still appears to be a lot going on that is not getting around.