70-549 status, since you asked! :o)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Doug wrote to the Stone-Campbell list regarding my recent comments about
      70-549:

      > In the vernacular of my dear
      > departed dad, you ride that
      > hobby horse to death!

      While I had been wondering about that myself, having a different opinion
      about the matter, I figured I better ask the experts whether that might
      be the case.

      Following is the response I got to my inquiry regarding the status of
      the investigation:

      > From: Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx
      > Date: Sat, Sep 3, 2005

      > To: rlbaty@...
      > Subject: Re: Is it "dead" yet?

      > The story idea isn't dead, but
      > on indefinite delay.

      > I've been covered up with xxxxxxxxx
      > xxxxxxxx all year...

      I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it dies.

      Perhaps the delay will turn out to be for the better.

      If Professor Cherminsky gets his 107 suit going this Fall as he
      indicated he might, the 70-549 story just might fit right in with the
      public interest in that story.