David's Non-Fearlessness and Maury's Non-Proof of Claim!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2002
      Our secret one notes and asks:

      "I noticed several posts referring to David as fearless. Lack of fear
      may be courage or it may be foolishness. What is the provenance of
      David's reputation?

      Please prove your statement 'It is false that Bert doesn't have anything
      to do with that letter!'

      Rational excogitation denies it."

      #########################

      My comments:

      David has encouraged folk on other lists to be "fearless". I just
      figured he might demonstrate what he meant; but he failed in the
      demonstration.

      Is our poster now claiming to be "Rational Excogitation"? As Rational
      Excogitation he wants to deny my claim? I think I like him better as
      Dr. William Maury Morris, II.

      Let him first prove he is not Dr. William Maury Morris, II; that's my
      suggestion.

      Perhaps he will do what David did and contact Bert (toll-free) and get
      him to join the discussion and we can discuss what he has had to do with
      that letter.

      The poster seems to want to deny my claim, implying that it may be true
      that Bert doesn't have anything to do with that letter.

      Well, let him try to prove Bert didn't have anything to do with that
      letter. I think he may get some idea of what I have gone through in
      trying to convince folk Bert doesn't have any support for his Maury
      statue claim.

      The difference is I am right on track concerning Bert's Maury statue
      claim and the significance of the letter that I DID NOT WRITE, and his
      adventure in trying to get me to pursue the issue of Bert's involvement
      in the letter while Bert remains hid out is rather misguided.