This week at Apologetics Press

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2005
      http://www.apologeticspress.org/

      Back before we knew the reason's for Dr. Bert's removal from the AP
      papacy, Todd and I had both kinda wondered whether the "appointment
      of a new Executive Director at Apologetics Press signifies a shift in
      the wind for young-earth creationism."

      This week, two articles by Dr. Brad and Dr. Dave about "intelligent
      design," and an article by Master Butts about a "creation display"
      being voted out of consideration at the Tulsa Zoo.

      Nothing really YEC in this week's articles, it appears.

      Hmmm. Maybe they really are taking this opportunity to re-assess the
      overall goals and objectives of the organization.

      If so, I'm glad to see it, AP. It's a step in the right direction.

      As I said before, in the thread "Apologetics Press endorses theistic
      evolution!" you guys could anticipate the market's trends and leave
      your competition at answersingenesis and ICR in the dust!

      Tell that to your Board of Directors!

      Rick Hartzog

      Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism