Re: What would it take . . .

  • rlbaty50 <rlbaty@webtv.net>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2002
      The would-be defender of the misconceptions of Matthew Fontaine Maury
      writes, in part:

      "I looked at the correspondence record found at:

      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Thebes/7755/BatyThompson.html

      Baty began antagonizing Thompson over ten years ago about
      matters totally unrelated to Maury and the CRSQ letter.
      The battle lines continually shift from Colin Patterson
      quotes to Merson Davies quotes to an A.C.L.U. lawsuit to
      amino acid sequences to Matthew Fontaine Maury and the paths
      of the sea to the Maury statue to the authorship of Baty's
      letter to CRSQ."

      My comments:

      And some of my critics have complained I am not diverse enough in my
      interests. Glad the mysterious would-be Maury defender has noted my
      diversity. David Mathews, take note.

      Now, if we could just get David Mathews to open up a bit and give us
      his nominations as to who the mystery poster really is (supposed to
      be a regular from the Creationism list), or get the mystery poster
      himself to identify himself, wouldn't that be nice.

      Yes, "What would it take. . ." to get the mystery poster to show a
      little openness and honesty that still seems to be so foreign to Bert
      Thompson, Ph.D. It might set a good example for Bert and he just
      might open up yet and let us know:

      1. Where he got his Maury statue claim.
      2. When he is going to publicly acknowledge that I did not write the
      letter he called my "feeble attempt".