Re: Yet another YEC argument bites the dust

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9 7:50 AM
      Todd wrote of Mat's comments:

      > This is Mat demonstrating for
      > everyone his attitude of "Don't
      > bother me with the factual data
      > from astronomical observation
      > of the real world, I've already
      > made up my mind and I couldn't
      > care less what the facts show."

      > Mat, thank you for the demonstration!

      That's kinda what I thought when I saw his comments.

      It would just be nice if, when folks are commenting about the scientific
      information under consideration that they would be clear in admitting
      that their position is simply based on their interpretation of a certain
      text that trumps any real world evidence to the contrary.

      It would save time.

      Of course, if they think they have a scientific position that might
      support their textual interpretations, my "Goliath" is still waiting for
      a "David" to show up.

      Still no "David"!

      Or, one could even possibly engage my "Goliath"'s cousin, though the
      consequences may be more severe.