On my unemployment!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 8:00 PM
      It has been announced that Friday was my last day as a federal employee.

      It doesn't begin to feel for real until tomorrow when I don't have to go
      back to the office as I normally would.

      In order to try and make the transition and work on the script for my
      new job (i.e., "Welcome to Wal-Mart shoppers"), I will going off-line
      for awhile.

      I'm sure Nelta's list and the others will manage with out me.

      As for my own little list, Rick and Todd and the other moderators will
      have to watch out for it; should they decide to accept the mission. If
      not, and my enemies are so inclined, it just might destruct (not
      self-destruct) while I am gone. If such should occur, I think we'd have
      to look for a new suspect as this time around it is probably unlikely to
      be Dr. Bert as it appeared to be with my original list.