O'Connor v. Baty!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Well, who would have ever thought Justice Sandra Day O'Connor and I
      would have somewhat in common.

      Her resignation letter is dated today, July 1, 2005, and today is my
      last day (the plaque says 38 years of service) employed by the federal
      government.

      In less than 2 hours, I'll be history as a federal employee.

      I failed in my efforts to get the powers that be to cure the defects
      in the tax administration system as evidenced by Revenue Ruling 70-549!