Coso Artifact v. "Rock 'n Reel"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2005
      I noticed that the TalkOrigins folk have a real good article on the Coso
      Artifact. I think a very good analogy could be made between that story
      and the "Rock 'n Reel" claims of Dr. Bert and his former organization.

      I don't know if we've discussed it here before or not.

      Here's the link:

      The Coso Artifact: Mystery from the Depths of Time

      http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/coso.html

      Of course, what is missing in the analogy is Dr. Bert's results of his
      promised continued research into the "Rock 'n Reel" claims.

      Alas, maybe Dr. Brad will be completing that; or some other researcher.

      At least we get some idea of what to look for if the story is ever told.
      It certainly ain't anything like what appeared in Apologetics Press.