Re: Gil Yoder's evolution falsification!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2005
      Cassondra,

      I think you are on the right track in noting that legitimate science is
      quite well aware of the amino acid sequence issue and appears not at all
      disturbed that somehow the evolutionary foundation has been (allegedly)
      shaken.

      Maybe Gil and Dr. Bert just need to get their "argument" into
      publication and promotion??

      No? Why is that?

      I think we know why.

      Their effort to bamboozle folks like me is built on some fundamental
      errors, misunderstandings and misrepresentations.

      If only they could be compelled to admit it.