"Rock 'n Reel" drops from A/P home page!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      From what I can tell, the "Rock 'n Reel" story has dropped off of the
      Apologetics Press home page where, allegedly, they list the some of the
      most frequently accessed articles.

      The notice regarding the "Rock 'n Reel" and A/P's alleged continuing
      research is still available at:

      Apologetics Press - A Young Earth:
      "Fishing for Proof"

      http://www.apologeticspress.org/articls/2698