Re: Nostalgia - Todd & I!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 30 3:04 PM
      Rick,

      If you go to:

      http://bcoc.truepath.com/links.html

      . . .you will find a link to the New England Churches of Christ which is
      supposed to include a discussion board.

      I think that is where all the excitement took place back in 1998/1999.

      I couldn't get the link to connect today; got a prompt saying it was too
      busy.

      So, I don't know if is is still up and running or not.

      I do think they've changed there procedure somewhat since Todd and I
      were there (hey, even Gil Yoder made some appearances during the heat of
      the battle).

      As for David Proffitt, at one time he indicated that his e-mail address
      was:

      > dp40@...

      I don't know if that was good or not. I tried sending some messages to
      that address and had some trouble. My recollection and records are that
      thorough.