Re: Dr. Dino refutes Scientific American!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2005
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "w_w_c_l" <w_w_c_l@y...>
      wrote:

      > You guys want to read something hilarious,
      > check this out:
      >
      > http://www.drdino.com/seeArticle.php?artid=72

      I noticed therein Dr. Dino says, in part:

      > Who cares if some people think it is the
      > greatest scientific idea of all time.

      I am wondering if he was referring to geocentrists there. Maybe
      someone will ask Glenn Allen about that!

      I also notice that Dr. Dino provides further evidence that I am just
      playing by the rules with my own promotion. Dr. Dino boasts of his
      many debates; all of which he has one. And why, allegedly, did he
      win? Why, because he was right!

      Well, that's all I have been saying about my self, isn't it. I'm
      just following the rules set down by the preachers.

      That being the case, why is it that so many of them are complaining
      about me?

      Oh, that's right. . .unlike Dr. Dino, it is because I really happen
      to be right and my opponents have been wrong, wrong, and wrong again.

      I can't wait for Dr. Dino's debate with the justice department over
      his tax evasion. I'm anxious to find out whether he wins or loses
      that debate. It might be his best one yet.

      P.S. I also am wondering if Keith Sisman is collaborating with Dr.
      Dino on Keith's upcoming book. I noticed Dr. Dino promoting that
      humans and dinosaurs (i.e., dragons) thing which seems to be one of
      Keith's hobby and something he may document in his allegedly
      upcoming book. By the way, wasn't Keith going to be getting back to
      us on that "Pterodactyl-in-the-Civil-War" claim he was promoting
      recently? Has anyone heard from Keith on that?

      Why. . .Rush Limbaugh was talking about finding new species of
      animals on his talk show yesterday; that recently spotted
      woodpecker, some kind of new rat, and that new monkey that was
      recently discovered. Maybe Keith just might find a Pterodactyl
      flying around somewhere yet today.

      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX