Dr. Dino refutes Scientific American!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2005
      You guys want to read something hilarious, check this out:

      http://www.drdino.com/seeArticle.php?artid=72

      He really tells 'em off!

      Rick
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2005
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "w_w_c_l" <w_w_c_l@y...>
        wrote:

        > You guys want to read something hilarious,
        > check this out:
        >
        > http://www.drdino.com/seeArticle.php?artid=72

        I noticed therein Dr. Dino says, in part:

        > Who cares if some people think it is the
        > greatest scientific idea of all time.

        I am wondering if he was referring to geocentrists there. Maybe
        someone will ask Glenn Allen about that!

        I also notice that Dr. Dino provides further evidence that I am just
        playing by the rules with my own promotion. Dr. Dino boasts of his
        many debates; all of which he has one. And why, allegedly, did he
        win? Why, because he was right!

        Well, that's all I have been saying about my self, isn't it. I'm
        just following the rules set down by the preachers.

        That being the case, why is it that so many of them are complaining
        about me?

        Oh, that's right. . .unlike Dr. Dino, it is because I really happen
        to be right and my opponents have been wrong, wrong, and wrong again.

        I can't wait for Dr. Dino's debate with the justice department over
        his tax evasion. I'm anxious to find out whether he wins or loses
        that debate. It might be his best one yet.

        P.S. I also am wondering if Keith Sisman is collaborating with Dr.
        Dino on Keith's upcoming book. I noticed Dr. Dino promoting that
        humans and dinosaurs (i.e., dragons) thing which seems to be one of
        Keith's hobby and something he may document in his allegedly
        upcoming book. By the way, wasn't Keith going to be getting back to
        us on that "Pterodactyl-in-the-Civil-War" claim he was promoting
        recently? Has anyone heard from Keith on that?

        Why. . .Rush Limbaugh was talking about finding new species of
        animals on his talk show yesterday; that recently spotted
        woodpecker, some kind of new rat, and that new monkey that was
        recently discovered. Maybe Keith just might find a Pterodactyl
        flying around somewhere yet today.

        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX