RE: [M & B] Re: Why Do the Science Books Keep Changing Every Few Years?

  • Chad Longley
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2005

      Or, looking sideways with sort of a scowl...

      - Chad
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2005
        Rick proposed:

        > Maybe they'll make a statue of the
        > three of y'all -- Bert and Baty and
        > Matthew Fontaine Maury, standing
        > on the shoulders of "Goliath of
        > GRAS" and looking upward!

        Actually, the artist's depiction, in preparation for completing the
        impressive bronze to be placed at the U.S. Naval Academy, has Me and my
        "Goliath" along with Maury standing on Dr. Bert's head. Dr. Bert is the
        one looking upward as if to be asking, "how long"?