Invitation to Jason Fox!

    Message 1 of 10 , May 6, 2005
      Rick,

      I noticed you gave me some honorable mention on the CFTF list, in
      opposition to Jason Fox's effort to slight my "feeble attempts" to
      address these important public issues.

      Jason indicated that he thought I had somehow misrepresented his
      position. Well, resolving such claims is what discussion is partly
      about, isn't it.

      As you wrote to him, he is quite capable of responding to and
      dialogueing with me right here if he has an interest and wants to
      try and set the record straight. He doesn't even have to join.
      Some of the best input here has been from non-members.

      I welcome Jason's input here; if only he would. Maybe he will bring
      Dr. Bert over as well, at least to publicly announce his intentions
      regarding that "Rock 'n Reel" story.

      P.S. I also seem to have noticed that Jason didn't appear to
      actually quote and substantiate his charge regarding my
      misrepresentation of him! HMMMM?